Katinka’s Nourishing Kitchen – Squash and More
I love the variety of squash I find at the farmers markets and grocery stores during this time of the year… acorn, kabocha, butternut, spaghetti, delicata, buttercup and of course the various pumpkins. All of these together are called winter squash. Did you know that you can create a whole long list of deeply nourishing and satiating meals from these wonderful fruits?
Soups, veggie bowls, side dishes, pastas, pancakes, soaked oats… just to list a few. And all recipes start with: Roast up a squash / pumpkin. Easy enough, right? And very affordable too!
For this Squash and More e-book I created a handful (9 to be exact) recipes that covers the entire spectrum: from breakfast to dinner. Simple, quick and nutritious!
I also added awesome bonuses for you: recipes using kale, cabbages and carrots from our seasonal veggie extravaganza:
two flavorful kale salads – not just to pop some color but give you raw goodness and health (and milky!) boosting benefits
two condiments / dressings that match perfectly the earthy favors of the Fall and Winter and you can get creative with
fermentation basics making your own sauerkraut and pickled carrots – for optimal gut health during the holidays – that also serve as a delicious condiment.
Katinka’s Nourishing Kitchen – Grain Free Goodness
You might have already heard the expression “grain is pain”. Yes, in a lot of people grain causes inflammation that can manifest in various health issues. Grains can inhibit digestion, hence hinder absorption of nutrients. The list of disservice it can do to humans is quite long. I am not here however to sell you on a grain free diet and list all of its wonderful benefits on the human body. I am here to share with you that living this way won’t just support a healthier lifestyle, but is also oh so delicious!
Even if you are not into getting rid of grains 100% you can safely dip your toes into a healthier living by eliminating grains from a few meals at a time – and trust me, these recipes will be a delight for you and your (maybe not always healthy food craving) family as well!
Recipes you will find:
- Chickpea focaccia
- Pizza dough
- Pound cake / cake base
- Super decadent chocolate cake
An Expecting Mama’s Nourishment Guide
This playbook is for you if you feel you’ve got this pregnancy thing down, but want to step it up a notch:
- achieving optimum nourishment on various levels
- learning about tips and tricks to upgrade and clean up your lifestyle to enjoy a vibrant pregnancy and empowered birth
- gaining basic culinary nutrition knowledge
- adding superfoods to your diet
- trying new, flavorful and recipes carefully crafted for pregnancy
- exploring super practical meal plans
- eating clean: naturally gluten and dairy free
- managing pregnancy side effects naturally – through nutrition
If you’re self-motivated, enjoy learning & experimenting on your own, this ebook is for you! It’s pretty much a coaching in the box solution.
Two 1-week meal plan with prep guidelines
Simple, but delicious recipes for the meal plans and beyond:
- to nourish you and your baby
- fit the majority of dietary choices as they are all free of major allergens (gluten, dairy, corn and soy) – hence they can be easily adjusted to various dietary choices
- 8 breakfasts
- 8 snacks
- 4 drinks
- 6 craving and sweet tooth satisfying treats
- 13 soups, salads, lunches, dinners
Culinary Nutrition Basics
Natural solutions for most common pregnancy symptoms (cravings, morning sickness, fatigue, digestive issues…)
Practical, research-based lifestyle guides and exercises
Complete supplement, herb and superfood guides
Healthy Pantry list